Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Latest News 1/13/10

My Dylan Thomas Songs "And Death Shall Have No Dominion" and "In My Craft or Sullen Art" will be performed on the Tobenski-Alegra Concert Series by tenor Dennis Tobenski and pianist Marc Peloquin in New York City on January 27th, 9:30pm at The Duplex's cabaret theatre: 61 Christopher St., New York, NY 10014.

On the exact same night (Jan. 27), I will be performing my own 5 Preludes for piano on the Pendulum New Music Series in Grusin Hall on the campus of the University of Colorado-Boulder.  Two of these preludes will be receiving their premieres. 

Over the winter break, I was able to spend a day working the the Algonquin Regional High School Wind Ensemble, who will be premiering Granolithic March on Februrary 9th in Northborough, MA and am looking forward to hearing about the performance (although I can't be there for it). 

No comments: